Sunday, April 12, 2015

Springtime, Signings and Swag - Oh My!

It’s spring, which means in a few short weeks my new book THE SECRETS OF ATTRACTION will be on the shelves!   Take a look at this gorgeous swag designed by Amber from Me, Myshelf and I.   I love the colors on this cover so much!  I had to take a picture with some pink magnolia blossoms as the backdrop.  So pretty! (and check out that swoony kiss!)



If you’d like a bookmark, drop me an email with your details at RCBooks@robinconstantine.com and I’ll be happy to send one (or a few) your way!

Want to take TSoA for a test drive?  Here are the links to The Secrets of Attraction excerpt tour!  THANK YOU so much to the amazing bloggers who participated!!! Seriously, hug a blogger today, they are made of pure awesome!!

Pandora's Books  (first stop!)



I’m also doing some book signings to celebrate my launch:

Tuesday, April 28th
Malaprop’s Bookstore/Café
Asheville, NC

Co-launch with the fabulous Amy Reed (INVINCIBLE) and Delilah S. Dawson (HIT) with special guest star Jaye Robin Brown (NO PLACE TO FALL)


Saturday, May 2nd
Park Road Books
Charlotte, NC

Featuring me, Amy Reed and Jaye Robin Brown
  
Hope to see you there!!

And last but not least THE PROMISE OF AMAZING is out in paperback!!  Perfect size for travel or  stowing away in your backpack, carry-on tote or beach bag!!  




Happy spring!!  Happy reading!!  More fun announcements coming soon!!

Robin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment